With masks now mandatory in Victoria and strongly encouraged in New South Wales, the Australian Government has released updated Easy Read information about wearing a mask during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
It includes information about:
- who should wear a mask
- who doesn't need to wear a mask
- what type of mask you should wear
- how to wear a mask safely
- how to take a mask off safely
- what not to do when you're wearing a mask
- the other things you need to do to stay safe, like washing your hands.
Australian Government Department of Social Services
Coronavirus: Wearing a mask – Easy Read (PDF)