A person who is not satisfied with the decisions or actions of the Agency will, in many cases, have the option to seek review of those decisions or actions.

A person who is not satisfied with the service they are receiving will need to consider a variety of possible avenues for seeking redress:

  • They may choose to change their service provider. If so they will need to consider whether this requires a review of their Plan and whether they have any contractual or employer obligations in regard to their service provider.
  • They may choose to make a complaint about the service they have received to a Commonwealth, State or Territory agency.

Last Modified: June 30, 2013